The scars on the skin, as experts say, known as stretch marks can be prevented, but also drastically reduced. Read how …
How stretch marks are created?
- The main reason probably stretch marks appear on the body is the sudden weight changes.
- Genetic and hormonal reasons
- Poor diet lacking important vitamins
- Due to the moderate or poor quality elastin and collagen resulting to the skin not having the normal elasticity.
The secrets that prevent the appearance of stretch marks
- Watch your diet and abuse that can cause your brief and sudden changes in your weight.
- Drink plenty of water daily to hydrate your body. Drink about 1.5 liters a day to prevent dehydration that can get you into trouble on your skin.
- Help your skin to guard against future appearance of stretch marks with the help of vitamins.
The B vitamins can help as contributing to the regeneration of the skin. Specifically, vitamin B3 (niacin) relieves the body of toxins and protects the skin. You will find it in liver, whole grains, fish, eggs and avocado. Folic acid is one of the B vitamins, known as vitamin Bc can get better skin quality. You will find it in broad-leaved vegetables, carrots, melon and whole grains.
Prevention and treatment of stretch marks
Vitamin A has antioxidant effect, is essential for healthy skin, and supports the development of a elasticity for your skin. You will find it in vegetables and liver.
Vitamin C has antioxidant effect, accelerates the healing of wounds and plays an important role in skin firmness. Can be found in citrus fruits, currants, broccoli and all fresh fruits.
Vitamin E has antioxidant effect and heals skin problems. You will find it in soya, broccoli, vegetable oils, whole grain cereals and eggs.
Vitamins – How they can help you
- Also you can place aloe vera extract in the stretch marks area for hydration and achieving better circulation in the area.
Effectively reduce stretch marks from your body
- Make peeling 2 times a month but be very careful as you should know that the skin in the area where there are stretch marks is sensitive and delicate. The peeling help your skin to get rid of some surface layers.
- Buy from pharmacies or shops selling beauty products some preparations contain vitamin E and calendula (reconstructs the skin), more important is the Trinitonini which is a derivative of Vitamin A since it plays a role in peeling and development of new cell formation.
- With the help of laser you can soften the majority of the stretch marks so that its reducing their strong appearance particularly by using the fractional laser technology.
- Select microdermabrasion which is done with a special instrument.
With this procedure the strong appearance will reduce stretch marks and create a healthier and more radiant skin. Ask your doctor who knows your medical history, if you will be allowed you to use this method.
The natural methods
- Heat a little olive oil and place it in the area you have stretch marks. Then do a strong massage in the area. This will improve blood circulation and will drastically reduce the strong appearance of stretch marks.
For immediate and amazing results place in a cup 5 drops of essential oil of calendula, 5 drops of lavender oil and almond oil. Apply the mixture daily for a period of 1 month in the affected area and the results will surely satisfy you ..